BFFT revises its online brand presence
BFFT has gradually revised its online brand presence during the year. The thrust of the strategic step was to improve communication with the important candidate target group.
The relaunch of the corporate website in March constituted the initial key step. A second step saw the relevant Jobs & Social Media channels opened up for the target group. In addition to the portals Xing, LinkedIn and Kununu, the focus was primarily on Facebook. After a brief introduction phase, the BFFT Facebook channel was officially opened in October and managed to notch up very successful reach and interaction results within the first few weeks. A BFFT YouTube channel was also kicked off.
The main goal of the communication activities is to present the audience with a broad range of services and BFFT’s “slightly different” corporate philosophy (Brand promise: We move people. Factually: through our visions and developments surrounding automobiles. Emotionally: through our actions for employees).
Below is an overview of the different BFFT online communication channels, including links:
– Website: http://bit.ly/bfft-homepage
– BFFT Facebook: http://bit.ly/bfft-facebook
– BFFT Xing: http://bit.ly/bfft-xing
– BFFT Linked In: http://bit.ly/bfft-linkedin
– BFFT Kununu: http://bit.ly/bfft-kununu
– BFFT You Tube: http://bit.ly/bfft-youtube
– BFFT Twitter: http://bit.ly/bfft-twitter