It’s the people at BFFT that make the difference. They are at the heart of the company, creating value. That is why BFFT constantly focuses on its staff’s needs and provides them with a pleasant and attractive working environment.
So, in addition to a modern workplace and exciting development tasks, BFFT offers its staff more than 60 events every year. These are based directly on preferences expressed by staff in an online survey. A number of employer awards reflect how successful this is (First place in the 2014 kununu ranking, „Top Employer“ and FOCUS award 2014 & 2015 and more).
Lifestyle is a central theme, reflected in BFFT’s rich and varied programme of monthly events, a range of sponsoring projects complemented by large-scale events.
- Major events: The major functions on BFFT’s annual calendar are a varied programme featuring a ski trip, a summer party and a Christmas celebration.
- Smaller events: Trips to concerts, barbecue courses, arts and sports fixtures – every month BFFT offers staff the chance to take part in a wide range of events.
- BFFT Fanmobil: In keeping with our brand slogan „We move people “, the BFFT Fanmobil ferries staff to concerts, sports fixtures and other lifestyle events, in Ingolstadt and beyond.
- BFFT Fansofa: As the official sponsor of FC and ERC Ingolstadt, BFFT also offers seats on the hot property that is the BFFT Fansofa (fan couch): right on the touchline in the football stadium and in the premier seats at the ice hockey stadium. And since we learned from the survey that 54 % of the staff who responded like going to the movies, there’s also a BFFT Fansofa at CineStar Ingolstadt. And the idea is so well received that blue BFFT Fansofas are popping up increasingly at other events, such as the Ingolstadt half-marathon, the Ingolstadt Grand Prix, the ADAC Indoor Trial, in the Comedy Lounge at the Audi Sportpark, at the EM Public Viewing in Wonnemar Ingolstadt and at many other events round the region.
- BFFT Motorsports: Fabian Vettel (younger brother of four-time Forumla 1 world champion Sebastian Vettel) started his racing career with BFFT in 2017 with the Audi TT Cup and races in Lamborghini Super Trofeo in 2018.
- BFFT Cafeteria: Staff can take time out in the laid-back atmosphere of the 4th-floor cafeteria in the HQ in Ingolstadt/Gaimersheim and enjoy hot meals, snacks and speciality coffee.
With the wide range on offer, BFFT intends to be “favourite employer” and thus improve levels of staff recruitment and retention.