Electronics System Engineer Infotainment & Connected Car (m/f) BO1301
- Technical scope: Automotive industry. Premium car manufacturer. Infotainment systems, Connected Car systems, Head-up Display, Rear Seat Entertainment, Audio systems
- Take part in the development process of new components in the above-mentioned fields providing an efficient interface between the involved parties, promoting a clear, accurate, timely, and consistent communication
- Requirements definition, analysis and management. Take part in the definition and maintenance of product specification and product requirements. Define and analyze requirements in terms of technical feasibility, risks and testability. Determine the impact on the environment, prioritize and categorize requirements and map them to releases
- Write technical specifications (HW/SW, Diagnostic, Functional, HMI and Vehicle Functions)
- Collaboration with customers resources involved in the project for design, revision and approval of contents
- Collaboration with external resources (supplier, sub-suppliers, and service provider) involved in the project, in order to meet project specific quality, timing and cost targets.
- Support test, validation and integration activities. Take part to the validation process, providing support to validation methodologies definition, planning and vehicle integration activities, until final technical delivery
- Manage, track and control the change requests. Identify the issues with potential impact on cost, or schedule, and minimize or remove their impact. Analyze, evaluate and prioritize change request, implement changes and track it until closure
- Preparation and management of technical project documentation.
Professional Qualities and Skills
- University degree, preferable in electronics, informatics or IT-related engineering
- Project experience in the automotive/consumer environments in OEM or Tier 1 supplier
- Interest in innovation and new technology trends applied to consumer and industry electronic
- Electrical/electronic problem analysis, identification of root causes and reporting
- Experience in problem resolution management, decision-making capability and capability to identify weak points and risks
- Knowledge of infotainment systems, architectures, communication principles and technologies is preferred
- Technical understanding in vehicle communication bus (CAN, LIN, MOST) analysis and simulation is preferred
- Previous experience in collaborating with intercultural and cross-functional resources
- Business fluent English, German knowledge is a plus
Of course we treat all your data confidentially and discreetly. Our claim is to find the right position for you. That's why our recruiter will check if your profile could fit in more challenging positions.
Please send your documents as a pdf file.