Concept Development / Tooling
BFFT is the contact partner for internal or external hardware development in automotive electronics; we are focusing on driver assistance system, navigation electronics and Infotainment. Embedded, as well as high-level-software-development is another aspect.
We have a strategic development partnership with our primary client AUDI AG . However, numerous smaller companies also have confidence in our extensive BFFT-product portfolio.
Hardware Development and Electronics-Production:
- Displays and lighting (LED-headlights, displays, interior)
- Operating components (steering wheel, infotainment, touch surfaces)
- Complex control devices (networks, performance electronics, BMS)
- Measurement technology (signal adaption, extreme measuring areas)
- Control engineering, bus simulation and networking concepts
- Test bed software and simulation (incl. LabVIEW, Matlab/Simulink)
- Control device software for pre-development-, tradeshow- and race cars
- HMI-, middleware- and analysis software (incl. test group studies)
- ADTF-function development (e.g. new assistance systems)
- Rich-Client user software
- Client-/server-/web- and enterprise-software development
- App-development for iOS and Android
BFFT-Products for networking and digital video signals: a detailed overview is available in the current product catalog.
A Different Automotive Developer
Please contact us directly if you would like to obtain more information: we are excited to share our passion for automobile electronics with you! If you would like to move forward with us, check out our Job Opportunities to see if something sparks your interest.