Driver Assistance Systems
As an automotive electronic specialist, BFFT has been working on developing sensor driver assistance systems for years. In addition, we are working on other functions to increase safety and driving convenience, as well as testing and securing these aspects.
- Development of Sensor-Based Driver Assistance Systems
- System- and Platform Development
- Complete chain of effects: sensor -> control device -> software -> actuator
- Function Development
- Application DAS functions
- Function and control device-specific diagnostic concepts
- Testing and Securing DAS Functions
- Definition and preparation of DAS testing environment
- Test management
Interested in developing new driver assistance systems?
Check out our Job Opportunities to see if something sparks your interest.