BFFT diagnostic tests: Test of control units and vehicle systems by the electronics specialist
In modern vehicles, the amount as well as the complex nature of the electronic vehicle systems and software are continuously increasing. Electronic components now comprise one third of the value of the vehicle. In order to ensure a smooth operation of the whole system, new standards and procedures must be developed. The vehicle diagnostics is an integral part of this: You can use it for intelligent testing of individual control units but also of networked vehicle systems. This challenge can only be overcome through the use of suitable test software.
BFFT has many years of experience and competence in the areas of diagnostics, flash and data set download implementation. Our experts offer both an accompanying test track during the development period and individual test scopes to complement and secure the product cycle.
All diagnostic assessments in BFFT diagnostic tests take place according to VW/AUDI standards. For this purpose, different test packages that cover these standards were created.
The services of BFFT diagnostic tests at a glance:
– UDS diagnostic testing: Includes services such as session handling, error memory handling, identification data, adjustments, actuators and routines
– Flash boot loader test: Includes good cases (review of logistics data) and bad cases (security checks, manipulations, robustness)
– Data set download test: Includes good cases (review of logistics data) and bad cases (security checks, manipulations, robustness)
– Flash data security (FDS): Includes manipulations and key exchange
– Composite diagnostic test: Includes routing tests master-slave network and installation documentation
– Special services: For particular flexibility, an individual combination of tests can also be agreed upon (e.g. stress tests, delta tests, etc.). Upon request, you are also welcome to attend the tests in our office or the consultation in case of specification requirements.