Automotive Electronic System Engineer ADAS systems (m/f) BO1404
- Technical scope: Automotive industry. Premium car manufacturer. Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS ECU, Cameras, Ultrasonic sensors and Radars)
- Take part in the development process of new components in the above-mentioned fields providing an efficient interface between the involved parties.
- Requirements collection, analysis and management. Take part in the collection and maintenance of technical documentation related to the involved components and functions. For each features/functions prepare and maintains explanation documents, technical specification documents, integration documents, including  functional description, architectural description, analysis of involved signals and messages at bus level (CAN/LIN/MOST/FlexRay/Video signals/messages as well as every kind of communication)
- Collaboration with customer’s resources (internal, external, group resources) involved in the project for design, revision and approval of contents. Participation in recurring and non-recurring meeting if needed in order to share status, know-how and update related to components/functions.
- Test preparation. Preparation of the environment required for test session including test racks and/or vehicle configuration. Configuration of the required tools and preparation of the required documentation.
- Test execution on bench or on car. Execution of functional test, application test, calibration test of every involved components and or functions. Support during road test and test track sessions.
- Analysis of the results, issue identification, analysis of error causes and collection of relevant information for problem identification (e.g. deep analysis of logs/traces/clips/vehicle scan)
- Error and bug management according to customer process. Reporting of the test results using defined tools/documents (test report, ticketing systems, bug management tools). Analysis, evaluation and prioritization of errors and tracking until resolution
- University degree, preferable in electronics, informatics or IT-related engineering
- Project experience in the automotive/consumer environments in OEM or Tier 1 supplier, preferable in ADAS related projects.
- Electrical/electronic problem analysis, identification of root causes and reporting
- Experience in problem resolution management, decision-making capability and capability to identify weak points and risks
- Profound technical understanding in vehicle architecture and vehicle communication at bus level (CAN, LIN, MOST, Ethernet, Analog), both in analysis, logging and simulation.
- Practical approach. Ability and willingness to work in close contact with prototype vehicles or complex test rack solutions, dealing with loggers, instrumentation and simulation tools.
- Previous experience in collaborating with intercultural and cross-functional resources
- Willingness to travel abroad for short periods, according to project requirements
- Business and technical fluent English. German knowledge is a plus
Selbstverständlich behandeln wir alle deine Daten vertraulich und diskret. Unser Anspruch ist es, für dich die passende Position zu finden. Deshalb prüfen unsere Recruiter, ob dein Profil auch auf weitere herausfordernde Positionen passen könnte.
Optimalerweise hängst du deine Unterlagen
im PDF-Format an.