Electrical Systems & Architecture Engineer (m/f/d) C1421
- The EE Architecture Engineer will be involved in architecture development of various automotive systems and features.
- These may include electrical systems for Body, Chassis/ADAS, Audio/Infotainment, Interior, or Powertrain.
- The candidate will work with other architecture, systems, and component engineers to identify and propose architectural solutions
- The candidate will be one of the key architecture contacts for their systems and develop archetype system electrical diagrams for these systems.
- Complete engineering change notice documentation to manage existing and new parts;
- Manage engineering and project management processes to maintain schedule, budget, and functionality. Plan and track validation of components;
- Support launch assembly as needed, and resolve field & testing issues as identified;
- Ensure industry leading quality and reliability is met/maintained/exceeded on all components;
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team with electrical engineers, mechanical engineers and other professionals to ensure quality electrical designs;
Professional Qualities and Skills
- BS Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Work permit is a MUST
- 3+ years electrical system and / or architecture of automotive or commercial vehicle electrical components, including software, wire harnesses, electronic controls, switches, driver input devices, and/or HMI;
- Proficiency in Service and/or Zone Based Electrical Architecture including CAN, LIN, and Automotive Ethernet Communication
- Self-dependent handling of the work in customer projects in the field of vehicle electrical / electronic architectures (EV, HEV, PHEV)
- Model-based development of electrical / electronic architectures with the tool PREEvision (Preferred, but not necessarily a must)
- Open to learning and using new processes, software (e.g. PREEVision, etc.) and techniques and resourcefully solve complex technical issues;
- Design of Architecture, systems and component realization to identify and propose architectural solutions for these systems and features for investigation on future and current vehicles.
- Experience in evaluating features, attending platform meetings, and developing the network topology for that vehicle(s) & Integrating vehicle and drive line controls into vehicle electrical systems;
- Embedded real-time systems design and implementation;
- Awareness of automotive regulations, especially affecting instrumentation, functions, safety, and other areas impacting electrical/electronic design, architecture, and functionality;
- Knowledge of DFSS tools including FMEA, QFD, etc. (Preferred, but not required)
- Good knowledge and experience with Microsoft Business Suite
Selbstverständlich behandeln wir alle deine Daten vertraulich und diskret. Unser Anspruch ist es, für dich die passende Position zu finden. Deshalb prüfen unsere Recruiter, ob dein Profil auch auf weitere herausfordernde Positionen passen könnte.
Optimalerweise hängst du deine Unterlagen
im PDF-Format an.