Electronics System Engineer Sound & Acoustic Car (m/f/d) BO1468
- Technical scope: Automotive industry. Premium car manufacturer. Infotainment systems, Audio systems, HiFi, NVH.
- Objectification of acoustic performance of an automotive audio system
- Definition of quality targets for an automotive audio system according to high level system goals set by the customer (carmaker)
- Take part in the definition of the vehicle sound system architecture, characterization of the sound environment.
- Take part in the development process of new components in the above-mentioned fields providing an efficient interface between the involved parties, promoting a clear, accurate, timely and consistens communication.
- Requirements definition, analysis and management. Take part in the definition and maintenance of product specification and product requirements. Defineand analyze requirements in terms of technical feasibility, risks and testability. Determine the impact on the environment, prioritize and categorize requirements and map them to releases.
- Write technical specifications (Performance, HW/SW, Diagnostic, Functional, HMI and Vehicle Funcions).
- Collaboration with customers resources involved in the project for prototyping, design, revision and approval of contents.
- Collaboration with external resources (supplier, sub-suppliers and service provider) involved in the project, in order to meet project specific quality, timing and cost targets.
- Support test, validation and integration activities. Take part to the validation process, providing sipport to validation methodologies definition, planning and vehicle integration activities, until final technical delivery
- Manage, track and control the change requests. Identify the issues with potential impact on cost, or schedule and minimize or remoce their impact. Analyze, evaluate and prioritize change request, implement changes and track it until closure
- University degree, preferable in engineering field
- Knowledge of acoustic measurement tools and processes
- Knowledge of CAE-based acoustic simulation tools
- Knowledge of digital sound processing
- Project experience in the automotive/consumer environments in OEM of Tier 1 supplier
- Interest in innovation and new technology trends applied to consumer and industry electronic
- Electrical/electronic problem analysis, identification of root causes and reporting
- Experience in problem resolution management, decision-making capability and capability to identify weak points and risks
- Technical understanding in vehicle communication bus (CAN, LIN, MOST) analysis and simulation is prefered
- Previous experience in collaborating with intercultural and cross-functional resources
- Business fluent English. German knowledge is a plus
Selbstverständlich behandeln wir alle deine Daten vertraulich und diskret. Unser Anspruch ist es, für dich die passende Position zu finden. Deshalb prüfen unsere Recruiter, ob dein Profil auch auf weitere herausfordernde Positionen passen könnte.
Optimalerweise hängst du deine Unterlagen
im PDF-Format an.